Monday, July 13, 2015

Start week 7: Current Stats and Modified Goal


Stats Update and Modified Goal for Weeks 7 - 10:

Keepin it real. This is hard, y'all!


Stats:

Starting weight: 79.5 kg
Current weight: 76.5 kg
Total lost: -3.0 kg
Initial goal: -10 kg in 10 weeks
*In order to respect my body's need for more rest and a more gentle pace, I have decided to modify my goal. This means that I have more time for much needed sleep, and more energy to meet the demands of a challenging time in my life. ...This is still a very ambitious and challenging goal, and it will still take a lot of work! But I feel very happy with this modified goal, and very confident that I can make it happen!

MODIFIED GOAL: -6 kg total in 10 weeks! That means 3 more kg in 3 more weeks!




Fun photos to kick off week 7:
It's funny to do these shameless selfie updates. ...I'm actually very self conscious about showing these pics, but they're to help illustrate and document my journey. No photo can truly show our state of health or wellness, nor can words truly speak to the complexity of our human journey to a more empowered life. But I am sharing my story and my photos in hopes that I can somehow help bring hope and encouragement to others.





See?! I've got some muscles and shape under there! A few fumbled weeks of training and crummy eating don't wreck the WHOLE FITNESS TRAIN! 



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Mountain Girl! I really appreciate the kind words and encouragement! <3

      Delete